The first thing which people notice when they meet someone is their smile. With the help of cosmetic dentistry, it is possible for everyone to have an impressive smile. It includes all dental work which helps to improve the appearance of a person, color of their teeth, position or shape of the teeth and even the overall improvement of the dental structure. There are different kinds of cosmetic dentistry services which not only promise to give you the smile you have always wanted but also to improve the quality of your life.
Cosmetic Dentistry is required when you have:
1. Misaligned or Crooked Teeth – It depends on the severity of misalignment whether the crooked teeth can be fixed without extreme measures like braces or headgear. There are several alternative methods like porcelain veneers and Invisalign.
2. Stained Teeth – If you are habituated to wine, coffee, soda or cigarettes then you may notice stubborn stains on your teeth. Though there are several over-the-counter methods like whitening toothpaste, mouthwashes and strips they may not be as effective as in-house teeth whitening treatments. It is always advisable to ask your dentist before using any over-the-counter products as it may lead to root sensitivity or uneven whitening.
3. Missing Teeth – People can lose their teeth in an accident or injury or disease which makes it very difficult for them to chew food properly and it may also lead to digestive problems. Cosmetic dentistry professionals suggest that you should get dental implants over traditional dentures. It will be up to your dentist to decide the kind of prosthesis you will need.
4 Overall Health Complications – Oral diseases not only impact your appearance but also have a negative influence on your overall health. Oral diseases can be the precursor to digestive issues to respiratory problems. Discoloration of the teeth and cavities can be prevented by covering your teeth with crowns or caps. People opt for cosmetic surgery to restore the original shape of the dental structure.
5. To Improve Relationships and Become a Social Butterfly – Having a crooked dental structure or stained teeth can make people insecure and unsociable. People who have undergone cosmetic dental procedures have claimed to have seen improvement in their relationships and felt more confident during social gatherings.
From beautifying your smile to restoration of an injured tooth cosmetic dentistry services in Goodyear, AZ has got you covered with their customized solutions that include:
- Dental Veneers – These are made by using medical grade ceramic. Dental veneers are personalized for every patient. It can fix problems like cracked teeth, injured enamel or even fix unattractive gaps left between two adjacent teeth.
- Composite Bonding – This is a very effective way to restore decayed, damaged, injured or chipped teeth. Special dental material which resembles the enamel to give you a natural- looking and impressive smile. The material is sculpted into the shape of your teeth and blends in the cavity to give you a beautiful smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional teeth whitening procedures are more effective than over the counter procedures as dentists use the clinically approved bleaching agents which makes your smile brighter and whiter. Getting professional teeth whitening treatment also reduces root sensitivity and lasts much longer than over-the-counter products.
- Dental Implants – Only with the help of dental implants can you restore the ability to chew food, speak properly and enhance your smile. Dental implants help stabilize the oral structure and improve your quality of life.
- Porcelain Crowns – It is the best solution to even out any eroded enamel or injured teeth, decaying bone structure and bruxism and immensely improve the appearance of the teeth.
- Smile Makeover – The best cosmetic dentist in Arizona provides a great way to improvise your smile. It is a combination of restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures which can completely reform your smile. Right from fixing gummy smiles to serious dental problems, cosmetic dentistry takes care of every dental issue so that you can flaunt your impeccable smile.
How to Choose the Right Cosmetic Dentist?
If you are looking for good results it is necessary to choose a qualified and experienced cosmetic dentist who not only treats you but also educates you during the process and makes you feel confident and comfortable about the procedure. Consult your family and friends and check for recommendations only for trusted cosmetic dentistry services. Make sure you check the years of experience, dental technology which is being used, reviews and ratings and before and after pictures of patients. Take your time to make the right choice because dental procedures cannot be reversed.