All-on-4 Dental Implants – Goodyear, AZ
An Efficient Method for Regaining Your Complete Smile
If you’re struggling with complete tooth loss, then you’re likely looking for the best way to rebuild your smile. Although replacing missing teeth with dental implants is an incredibly reliable and successful solution, getting numerous individual implants may not be the best way. Instead, our team can help you regain your lost pearly whites by attaching a denture to four specifically positioned titanium posts, also known as All-on-4 dental implants. Keep reading to learn about this treatment option or reach out to our office today to schedule your initial consultation!
Why Choose Johsua Hong DDS for All-on-4 Dental Implants?
- Entire Process Completed In-House
- Dental Team Highly Trained in Dental Implants
- Affordable Alternative Financing Available
How Do All-on-4 Implants Work?
Unlike dental bridges and traditional dentures, which typically rely on either nearby healthy teeth or the gum line, dental implants are specifically designed to completely rebuild a missing tooth from the roots up. This is what will allow your future restoration to remain sturdier than traditional options, and the stimulation in the jawbone will help prevent resorption in the long run. In many cases, dental implants will require sufficient jawbone tissue to support the metal posts, otherwise, a patient may require bone grafting to promote bone growth for a successful treatment.
However, All-on-4 can bypass this need by strategically placing the implants in the thickest parts of the jawbone at certain angles to optimize stability and longevity. Once you’ve recovered and the posts have been integrated, we can secure the full denture and complete your smile.
Am I a Candidate for All-on-4 Implants?
If you’ve lost all of your teeth on either or both your upper and lower arch, then you might be eligible for All-on-4 dental implants. You won’t even require complete jawbone density to undergo the treatment. As long as you have good oral health and your bone tissue is strong, you should be able to undergo the procedure. You’ll also need to be committed to maintaining good oral hygiene, as this will ensure your results last decades to the rest of your life. Be sure to also avoid bad oral habits, such as using your teeth as tools and smoking.
Benefits of All-on-4 Implants
There are numerous advantages to enjoy from All-on-4 dental implants, including:
- Jawbone Preservation : All-on-4 dental implants will stimulate the jawbone, promoting bone growth and preventing resorption, which will allow you to preserve a more youthful appearance.
- Enhanced Chewing : With a stable foundation, you’ll be able to chew more effectively compared to traditional dentures, meaning you can expand your dietary choices and worry less about your teeth shifting.
- Increased Comfortability : Since your dentures will be attached to dental implants, which will serve as your new tooth roots, your All-on-4 results should feel much more comfortable and natural.
- Simple Maintenance : You’ll be able to care for your All-on-4 implants like normal teeth, as you won’t have to remove your dentures.
All-on-4 vs. Traditional Implants
While incredibly similar to traditional implants, All-on-4 comes with certain differences you’ll want to keep in mind before moving forward with your chosen treatment. These can involve:
- No need for bone grafting
- Fewer months are needed to complete the treatment process
- Fewer dental implants necessary to rebuild your entire smile
- In some cases, patients can renew their missing teeth in a single visit.